A preview of scripture that identifies those passages that demonstrate and direct us to not worry or be anxious.
Don’t Worry Scripture Preview
- Matthew 09:22When we approach Christ in faith and love, with a firm hope in the promise, Christ is able to comfort us through even our most private fears.
- Matthew 06:34It serves no purpose to be preoccupied with what might happen, so don’t worry about tomorrow; let God be God in your life today.
- Ecclesiastes 02:22-23Those that are prone to anxiousness discover that the more worldly they are, the more anxious they become. Make God your refuge.
- Proverbs 31:21When we are equipped with the word of God we are effectively prepared to face the chill of fear during life’s storms.
- Proverbs 12:25Anxiousness and fear are disabling to our heart and spirit. The prescription is a good word from God, obtained through prayer and put to use in faith.
- Psalm 116:05-09In faith we place ourselves in the protection of our Father. We commit ourselves to walk by His side without fear or worry for He has rescued our soul from death.
- Psalm 037:01-02Having a spirit of content and confidence in God is sufficient to keep us from being envious of the success and prosperity of men.
- 1 Samuel 09:19-20If a prophet can provide answers to questions that have yet to be asked, how much more can God understand our thoughts and deepest worries from far off?