A preview of scripture that identifies those passages that demonstrate and direct us to not worry or be anxious.
Don’t Worry Scripture Preview
- Leviticus 25:18-21When we cast our cares on the Father we demonstrate trust and reliance on Him and have assurance of His protection and blessed provision.
- Genesis 45:03-05What a comfort it is that Christ is close by to reassure us when we are afraid and to forgive when we are filled with remorse.
- Genesis 21:12-13When we are clear in knowing what God expects of us, we are more able to make difficult choices without worry.
- 1 Corinthians 07:32-35Seek wisdom regarding your earthly responsibilities, be careful not to worry or be overly consumed with things of the world.
- Acts 20:09-12Satan will stop at nothing to keep us from God. Do not be worried or alarmed at what Satan desires for evil, for God can use all things for His good.
- Luke 10:40-42When we are caught up and worried about the details of this life we are distracted and negligent from hearing the word of the Lord.
- Luke 02:48-49Seek the peace of Christ to quiet our worries and follow His example of putting the Fathers work ahead of all other business.
- Mark 04:18-19The seed that fell among the thorns represents others who hear God’s word, but all too quickly the message is crowded out by the worries of this life.
- Matthew 13:22Worrying over things of the world is a distraction to the word of God. Put your confidence in Him rather than worldly treasures.
- Matthew 10:17-20Like sheep among the wolves we are sent by Christ, though we are free of worry because we place our reliance on God rather than our own abilities.