A preview of scripture that identifies those passages that demonstrate and direct us to have a worshipful fear and awe of God.
- Proverbs 01:07 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
- Psalm 103:17-18 The mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him.
- Job 02:03 God takes great pleasure when our faith is strong to provide victory over temptation. Let your faith be strengthened by each victory and give Him praise!
- Deuteronomy 31:12-13 We gain wisdom through the study of His word, and worship Him through obedience to His word. May our worship be an example to those who do not know His word so that they might turn to His word.
- Deuteronomy 10:12-13 …fear the LORD your God, to walk in all his ways, to love him, to serve the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul…
- Deuteronomy 05:29 Have a worshipful heart for God that is honest, sincere and willing to follow Him, not just when we are convicted of our sins or faced with tough choices, but in all circumstances.
- Deuteronomy 04:09-10 Worship God as you did when you first believed. Keep Him close to your heart each day so that your life will be a reflection of Him, and a living demonstration of worship for others to see.
- Psalm 052:06-07 The righteous will see and fear; they will laugh at you, saying, “Here now is the one who did not make God his stronghold but trusted in his great wealth and grew strong by destroying others!” Psalm 52:6-7 (TNIV) Biblical Truth: Worship the Lord; depend on Him for safety, not in your own strength or wealth, or ...