A preview of scripture that identifies those passages that demonstrate and direct us to have a worshipful fear and awe of God.
- Deuteronomy 05:29 Have a worshipful heart for God that is honest, sincere and willing to follow Him, not just when we are convicted of our sins or faced with tough choices, but in all circumstances.
- Deuteronomy 04:09-10 Worship God as you did when you first believed. Keep Him close to your heart each day so that your life will be a reflection of Him, and a living demonstration of worship for others to see.
- Genesis 22:12 When we are willing to surrender that which is most dear to us to serve our Heavenly Father we demonstrate our love and worship to Him.
- Hebrews 05:7-8 God hears the prayers of those that worship Him. The intensity of Christ’s prayers brought comfort from God so that He could be obedient to suffering and saved from death.
- Ephesians 06:05 Remember that regardless of who you are working for, you are really working for the Lord. Serve Him with all respect and ability, for a reward awaits you.
- Acts 09:31 A faithful walk with God provides the comfort and confidence of His Spirit. Our faith and the entire church are built up when we worship the Lord.
- Psalm 052:06-07 The righteous will see and fear; they will laugh at you, saying, “Here now is the one who did not make God his stronghold but trusted in his great wealth and grew strong by destroying others!” Psalm 52:6-7 (TNIV) Biblical Truth: Worship the Lord; depend on Him for safety, not in your own strength or wealth, or ...